Friday, December 31, 2021

Nightman : S1: Pilot: part 1 (1997) Episode review

 Starring…….. Matt Mcolm, Earl Holliman and Derek Webster



Director……… Nick Daniel



Synopsis



Musician Johnny Domino gains superpowers after being Stuck by lighting Guest stars pop singer Taylor Dane.



Spoilers ahead warning



My Review



Nightman is a show I never heard of it did come out in 90’s so see it was on Tubi the full 2 seasons so figure I check it out too see if I like it or not so do I think is it a little too chessy or not your about to find out.



Well it was a little chessy but not bad for plot as a man strike bye lighting gets powers to find out who is evil that interesting but I was wonder if that all give him for powers or not because if they didn’t would be can of boring if they didn’t add more to show but they did add suit later on it look good and that he could fly as well and fight bad guys as well it was pretty cool from what I see also first episode did have a familiar face Taylor Dayne in it think so was only in a few episodes but was pretty cool to see her in it while there wasn’t no big bad guy in first episode but bad guys after him for stealing the suit he grab with help of new friend I also like how like this story goes for first episode and ended in a good making you turn in for more next time Nightman was not best but good.



Also that intro is pretty good too great music too felt like a late night show maybe it was on late night again not sure but did like the intro song it catch on once you listen to it a few times also was acting bad or good well little bit chessy but not worst it was good Matt Mcolm did a great job playing the Nightman character in my view have to say this was a good first episode did like it at first I was worry this would not be good thankful I was wrong this time Tubi has series on it free site check out if you like you may like or not that is up too you.



I give Nightman (1997) a rating out of 10/10 a 7/10 for good.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Dukes of hazard S1: Ep1 - One Armed Bandits (1979) Episode review

 Starring…………Tom Wopat , John Schneider and Catherine Bach Director…………. Rod Amateu Synopsis In this series pilot episode, cousins bo and Lu...