Friday, December 31, 2021

Cobra Kai: S4 E01 : Let Begin (2021) episode Review

 Starring…….. Ralph Macchio, Willam Zabka and Jacob Bertrand



Director……….. Jon Hurwitz and Hayden Schlossberg



Synopsis



Miyagi- Do, Eagle Fang and Cobra Kai are training for the All valley Karate Tournament.



Warning spoilers ahead



My Review


The return of Terry sliver might biggest return yet I say this guy put Daniel though hell on Karate kid III but at start Terry doesn’t want to come back so are going to bring him back just to say can of but trust me he will be back it was good see him have not see actor who played him in years he going to be something this season I know it. So last season we see Johnny and Daniel bring the teams together which was something but I was wonder if them two can get along with each in this season where they are trying still can of tough but they are slowing build up to have trust each other which I like because we know the history between them two so it will be interesting to see how this play out in my view.



Now episode ended with terry kicking bottle does that mean he coming back to be pain master terry I think so can’t wait to found and maybe we get Johnny vs terry in this season that would be a great match up have to say this is one of favorite show because it keep getting better and better each time I see it that for sure I did enjoy season 4 episode and can’t wait for more that for sure last season I watch all 10 episodes in 1 day I probably won’t do that this time what to take my time this round because it will be worth it hopefully Johnny and Daniel work out there issues because with terry coming back they will indeed have there hands full that is for sure.



I give cobra Kai season 4 episode 1 a rating of 8/10 for great.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Dukes of hazard S1: Ep1 - One Armed Bandits (1979) Episode review

 Starring…………Tom Wopat , John Schneider and Catherine Bach Director…………. Rod Amateu Synopsis In this series pilot episode, cousins bo and Lu...