Tuesday, September 7, 2021

The Flash - Episode 1- Pilot (2014) Review

 A review of the flash episode 1 from 2014.


Starring......... Grant Gustin, Candice Patton and Danielle panabaker



Director........ David Nutter



Synopsis


CSI Investigator Barry Allen awakens from a coma, nine months after he was hit by lighting, and discovers he has superhuman speed.



Warning Spoilers Ahead



My Review


First of I was on of guy who hate this show when it started because I was not sure if it was going to as good as 1990 series so then figure I would give it a shot boy I was happy With what I got for first episode it was indeed something and I will come out and say right here I was wrong about this one now that clear up let start episode review.



Well have to say I like how first episode you get a lot more stuff in this then 1990 series it is a lot different this time Barry mom was Murder by a unknown force so his dad got the blame for killing her that a Interesting twist to story which we did not get in other series and also the way he become the flash was very good storytelling in this and also the one who played Barry dad in this was the flash of 1990 series so that was not huge thing sort of like a Easter egg thing also there is some new characters in this one Cisco and Caitlin and Joe as well they were new to me because I did not read comics so only person I know about was Iris from last series must say acting in this for all characters took off in well a flash of amazing too me it was so good everybody click very well and it was fun to watch as well.



So who the flash first bad guy of series a guy who is called weather wizard who was effect by particle accelerator explosion as well turn him into a guy who can Control the weather very cool bad guy effects of Tornado and weather was very neat as well also at the end a close person to Barry finds out he is the flash it is a nice Moment because this person can help Barry out so now you got 4 people who knows that Barry is the flash which Is ok to start to series this was a great episode to start off this series oh yeah bye the way there is lot of good Easter eggs in this episode so keep a eye out.



I give the flash (2014) episode 1 a rating out of 10/10 a 8/10 for amazing.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Dukes of hazard S1: Ep1 - One Armed Bandits (1979) Episode review

 Starring…………Tom Wopat , John Schneider and Catherine Bach Director…………. Rod Amateu Synopsis In this series pilot episode, cousins bo and Lu...