Tuesday, September 7, 2021

Stranger Things: Chapter One: review (2016)

 A Review of episode 1 of Stranger things Chapter one.



Starring.... Winona Ryder, David Harbour, Finn Wolfhard and Millie Bobby brown.



Directors : Matt Duffer and Ross Duffer As The Duffer Brothers


Episode Synopis:


At the U.S Dept of Energy an unexplained even occurs. Then a young Dungeons and Dragons playing boy named Will Disappers after a night with his friend, his mother Joyce and the town of Hawkins are plunged into the Darkness,



Warning Possible Spoilers



My Review.........


First episode of series wow me a lot intro was creepy with moving letters and music most great intro to series that I see that for sure pretty much from there know this show would be great and I was pretty much so.



The story of this was indeed great it took place In 80’s this is what click on because I grow up in that era so nice mixed there also love there is a lot of darkness in this it is scary how things Get and I am fan of scary stuff so this is right up here also for me and added missing boy story fits in well everything for first episode of plot is amazing from what I see and had me cheering for more.



Characters Was so good for first episode before the end of episode got to know kids well they become my favorites along with eleven who has powers from there I know she would be having a huge part of series to come and could not wait where we go with her next she episode ending with her meeting Mike and Gang great ending there that way I would of ended of this great first episode.



First episode was one of best I see had lots of 80’s music hits in along with great soundtrack as well so pretty much first episode of Stranger things nailed it with great acting as well from cast thumbs up for a great first episode.


I give this episode a rating out of 10/10 a 8/10 for great start


No comments:

Post a Comment

Dukes of hazard S1: Ep1 - One Armed Bandits (1979) Episode review

 Starring…………Tom Wopat , John Schneider and Catherine Bach Director…………. Rod Amateu Synopsis In this series pilot episode, cousins bo and Lu...