Friday, January 6, 2023

Dark Justice : S1: E1: Nowhere to hide (1991) review

 Starring…………. Ramy Zeda, Dick O’ Neil and Clayton Prince


Director……….. Jeff Freilich


Synopsis


Not sure



Warning spoilers ahead



My Review


Before review starts just want to say I do not have this on series on dvd I find episodes on YouTube so trying to review them before they get remove so may jump from season to season reviews but will try to as many as I can find to review so let start and here my review of the old series Dark Justice.



Episode starts with intro great intro and music as well as he tell his story intro music is by mark snow I think his name Beautiful opening intro there.



After intro episode opens with a naked woman getting out pool now I know why they throw this on late night not long some guy comes in nerd like suit guy and kills them both figure they would start off with murder must of show after crime prime do that.



After that we meet Gibbs who is changed with a Explosion so he goes to court and meets Nick who He got off hook with a low Punishment so he was lucky there.



The guy who killed two people get off hook but before he leaves Nick says Justice may be blind but It can see in the dark trust me you be hearing that a lot if you watch it.


Later on we see judge turn into badass at night he solve crimes at night better look as well so he judge in the daytime solves crimes at night with his team cat, Nick and Arnold and later on Gibbs join them he more of comedy role he a goofball so later they all go undercover to try and frame Mr. rush and put him away for good.



Well set up look about real but plan worked as they want it too now rush thinks all of them are dead so they end up going to party and dress up undercover Interesting costumes by the way sort of backfired as car did not Exploded so Nick goes after them trap him and it worked little bit of fighting some.



Episode ends with Mr rush being find Guilty and with them talking about them being in newspapers and them being call night watch man and Nick says I like as he leaves without saying goodbye can of funny ending for first episode.



So not bad episode of Dark Justice it been years since I see this one and trust me this show I been looking for years on internet it is hard to fine so happy to run into again for now hope it does not get pulled quick or else I be back to not finding it and I hope one day they release it on dvd which they have not come on others shows I am sure are dvd would be cool buying series I would because this was great late night show it fit in well crime time after prime time acting is good as well Ramy as Nick is bad ass as judge at day time night time badass fighter with his team Gibbs is goofing but funny team did good at winning on there first case so thumbs up for first episode as it is good.



That it for first week of crime time after prime time shows review so get ready week 2 will be next week same crime time after prime time for now have a good rest of your weekend



I give episode 1 and Season 1 of Dark justice a rating of 8/10


No comments:

Post a Comment

Dukes of hazard S1: Ep1 - One Armed Bandits (1979) Episode review

 Starring…………Tom Wopat , John Schneider and Catherine Bach Director…………. Rod Amateu Synopsis In this series pilot episode, cousins bo and Lu...